Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

On Christmas Eve, the Kindergarten had an all day Christmas party.
Santa even joined in the fun.



I left my camera at school over the weekend, so no pictures of Christmas day yet. I will steal them from everyone else soon...we had a great Christmas Day. In the morning, I met Linda for mass and later in the day everyone met at Linda's apartment for delicious food, Christmas Vacation, and of course it wouldn't be Christmas without Love Actually. All in all, a great Christmas with new friends. When I got home that night, I thought to myself, how lucky am I to have such amazing friends and family back home that make it hard to be away, but also how lucky I am to not only have people here that I could spend Christmas with, but that I wanted to spend Christmas with...

No comments:

Post a Comment